KEEPING CURRENT MATTERS!!
Simplifying the Market™
- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for their monthly Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
- Homes sold in 60 days or less in 36 out of 50 states, and Washington D.C.
- Homes typically went under contract in 34 days in March!
Posted: April 28, 2017, 10:00 am
This time of year, many people eagerly check their mailboxes looking for their tax return check from the IRS. But, what do most people plan to do with the money? GO Banking Rates recently surveyed Americans and asked the question - “What do you plan on doing with your tax refund?”
Posted: April 27, 2017, 10:00 am
Real Estate mogul, Sean Conlon, host of The Deed: Chicago on CNBC, was recently asked the question, should you buy? Or should you rent a house?
Posted: April 26, 2017, 10:00 am
In school, we all learned the theory of supply and demand. When the demand for an item is greater than the supply of that item, the price will surely rise.
Posted: April 25, 2017, 10:00 am
Saving for a down payment is often the biggest hurdle for a first-time homebuyer. Depending on where you live, median income, median rents, and home prices all vary. So, we set out to find out how long it would take you to save for a down payment in each state.
Posted: April 24, 2017, 10:00 am
- Interest rates are still below historic numbers.
- 88% of property managers raised their rent in the last 12 months!
- The credit score requirements for mortgage approval continue to fall.
Posted: April 21, 2017, 10:00 am
Many Americans got some depressing news last week; either their tax return was not as large as they had hoped or, in some cases, they were told they owed additional money to either the Federal or State government or both. One way to save on taxes is to own your own home.
Posted: April 20, 2017, 10:00 am
Forbes.com recently released the results of their new American Dream Index, in which they measure “the prosperity of the middle class, and…examine which states best support the American Dream.”
Posted: April 19, 2017, 10:00 am
jordan 5 cement tongue jordan retro 11 jordan 11 low bred jordan retro 11 low georgetown low bred 13s low hornets 13s jordan 5 cement tongue low georgetown 11s jordan 13 low bred low georgetown 11s hare 7s cement tongue 5s low georgetown 11s low georgetown 11s low georgetown 11s jordan 11 low georgetown jordan retro 11 jordan 11 low georgetown low georgetown 11s jordan 5 cement tongue
jordan 7 lola bunny jordan 5 midnight navy low bred 11s jordan 11 low georgetown jordan 13 low hornets low georgetown 11s jordan 11 low georgetown michael kors outlet lola bunny 7s cement tongue 5s michael kors outlet low georgetown 11s jordan 11 low georgetown cement tongue 5s jordan 7 hare space Jam 5s jordan 13 low bred low georgetown 11s jordan 5 midnight navy jordan 13 low bred